Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||ANSI,GB||End Connection Standard:||ASME B16.5a|
|Face To Face Standard:||ASME B16.10||Operation:||Hand Wheel, Gearbox, Electrical|
threaded globe valve,
stainless steel flanged globe valve
ANSI Manual Stainless Steel Globe Valve 150 Class With Rising Steam
- Design Standard:ANSI B16.34 / API 600 / API 602
- Inspection & Test: API 598
- Face To Face: ANSI B16.10
- Flange Connection: ANSI B16.5 (For NPS≤24) / ANSI B16.47 SERIES B, ANSI 16.47 SERIES A, MSS SP-44 (For NPS >24)
The opening and closing member of the stainless steel flange stop valve is a plug-shaped valve flap, the sealing surface is flat or tapered, and the valve disc moves linearly along the center line of the valve seat. The movement form of the valve stem (general name: dark rod), also has the lifting rotary rod type, (common name: bright rod) the stop valve refers to the valve that the closing member (valve) moves along the center line of the valve seat. Stainless steel flange stop valve is suitable for pipelines of various corrosive media, with good corrosion resistance and sufficient strength. The alloy steel globe valve is suitable for high temperature steam and oil pipelines and has high temperature resistance. Stainless steel flange stop valves are mainly used in petrochemical, chemical, electric power, metallurgy, medicine, food and other industries.
1. Stainless steel globe valve is suitable for pipelines of various corrosive media, with good corrosion resistance and sufficient strength.
2. Alloy steel stop valve is suitable for high temperature steam and oil pipelines and has high temperature resistance.
3. The globe valve can be installed at any position of the pipe, and the medium flows from the bottom to the top.
Contact Person: Hu