Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Body Material:||CF8 CF8M WCB||Operation:||Handle|
|Medium:||Water Oil Gas||Pressure:||PN16|
ss flanged ball valve,
ball valve flange type
PN16 Stainless Steel Flanged Ball Valve DN50 Handle SS304 SS316 WCB
GB Handle Oprated Ball Valve
- Design and Manufacturing:GB12237-89
- Fireproof Test: API607 4th 1993
- Test and Inspection:GB/T13927-1992
- GB PN16 PN25 PN40
A ball valve is a form of quarter-turn valve which uses a hollow, perforated and pivoting ball to control flow through it. It is open when the ball's hole is in line with the flow and closed when it is pivoted 90-degrees by the valve handle. The handle lies flat in alignment with the flow when open, and is perpendicular to it when closed, making for easy visual confirmation of the valve's status.
Ball Valves are generally a bi-directional valve intended for on-off applications used in a number of different industries. Some of these include water, oil, gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, mining just to name a few.
Why choose ball valve?
1. Anti-static performance: a spring is arranged between the ball, the valve stem and the valve body, and the static electricity generated by the switching process can be derived.
2. Since the material such as polytetrafluoroethylene has good self-lubricating property and the friction loss with the spherical body is small, the service life of the pneumatic ball valve is long.
3. The fluid resistance is low, and the pneumatic ball valve is the one with the smallest fluid resistance in all kinds of valve.
4. The valve stem seal is reliable. Because the valve stem only performs the same movement as the lifting movement, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to be damaged, and the sealing capacity increases as the pressure of the medium increases.
2PC Full Port Floating Ball Valve
|Matreial||1) CF8/SS304 2) CF8M/SS316 3) CF3/SS304L 4) CF3M/SS316L 5) WCB|
|Model||1) High Platform Model 2) Handle Model|
Contact Person: Hu