Payment & Shipping Terms:
flange end ball valve,
ss flanged ball valve
CF8M Soft Seal 2 Inch Flanged Ball Valve DN200 10K JIS Standard API607
JIS Standard Handle Oprated Ball Valve
- Design and Manufacturing: ASME B16.34, API 608
- Flange Connection: JIS B2212 ~ B213
- Fireproof Test: API607 4th 1993
- Test and Inspection: JIS B2003, API6D
- 15A ~ 200A
- JIS 10K 20K
Ball valves shut off the flow of water using a ball, inside the valve. When in the "on" position, the opening is in line with the pipe, allowing water to flow freely. When in the "off" position, the opening is perpendicular to the flow of water, stopping the flow completely. In a ball valve, flow is controlled with a lever. Placing the lever perpendicular to the pipe allows water to flow. Moving it at 90-degree angle stops the flow.
Ball Valves are used for flow and pressure control and shut off for corrosive fluids, slurries, normal liquid and gases.
They are used in the oil and natural gas industry, but also find a place in many manufacturing sectors, chemical storage, and even residential uses.
1. Light weight, reduced vibrations on pipe lines
2. Quick and easy to close, lever position indicates whether the valve is open or closed
3. Easy to mount: with flanged joints
4. Easy to service and repair: can be removed from the piping without taking off the fastening flanges
5. Reliable and trouble-free operation in all positions and only a slight loss of flow
2PC Full Port Floating Ball Valve
|Matreial||1) CF8/SS304 2) CF8M/SS316 3) CF3/SS304L 4) CF3M/SS316L 5) WCB|
|Model||1) High Platform Model 2) Handle Model|
Contact Person: Hu