Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||2/1/2"~5"||End Connection Standard:||ASME B16.5a|
|Face To Face Standard:||ASME B16.10||Design Standard:||ASME B16.34|
ss globe valve,
stainless steel flanged globe valve
API Class Stainless Steel Globe Valve 4 Inch 8 Inch Plug Shaped Valve Flap
- Design Standard:ANSI B16.34 / API 600 / API 602
- Inspection & Test: API 598
- Face To Face: ANSI B16.10
- Flange Connection: ANSI B16.5 (For NPS≤24) / ANSI B16.47 SERIES B, ANSI 16.47 SERIES A, MSS SP-44 (For NPS >24)
The opening and closing member of the globe valve is a plug-shaped valve flap, the sealing surface is flat or tapered, and the valve flap moves linearly along the center line of the valve seat. The movement form of the valve stem (general name: dark rod), also has the lifting rotary rod type, (common name: bright rod) the stop valve refers to the valve that the closing member (valve) moves along the center line of the valve seat. Depending on the form of movement of the flap, the change in the seat opening is proportional to the flap travel. Due to the relatively short opening or closing stroke of the valve stem of this type of valve, and the very reliable cutting function, and because the change of the valve seat opening is proportional to the stroke of the valve flap, it is very suitable for the adjustment of the flow rate. Therefore, this type of shut-off globe valve is well suited for shut-off or regulation and throttling.
1. Double seal design (corrugated pipe + packing) If the bellows fails, the stem packing will also avoid leakage and meet the international sealing standards.
2. Safety and environmental protection, no fluid loss, reduce energy losses, improve plant equipment safety.
3. long service life, reduce the number of maintenance, reduce operating costs.
4. Rugged bellows seal design ensures zero leakage of the valve stem and provides maintenance-free conditions.
Contact Person: Hu